A path for evolving souls living through personal and planetary upheaval
|Organic Mandalas, an exquisite array of mandalas from nature, featured on cover of Creative Stress and art photography by Philomena O’Dea, James’ sister.|
From Rev. Jac Blackman:
High Desert Center for Spiritual Living-Albuquerque, NM:
“Creative Stress has been my ‘book of the month’ and I have been speaking on it the full month of March.
The book is totally timely!
I have been telling my people for the last year to get ready for enormous changes and be malleable and swim with the current instead of against it.
I shared that my feeling about Egypt was that it was not a revolution – it was an evolution – and part of the evolution that is taking place – with the chaos of the old order collapsing and the new order coming into being.”
Discover how to work with stress as a catalyst, Marianne Williamson calls Creative Stress the “medicine for our time” and Jean Houston praises its “wildly original” approach to how we dance with the universal energy of stress.
What you will learn
- While negative stress can spin between suppression and explosion, creative stress engages directly and articulates boldly.
- While negative stress swings between passivity and volatility, creative stress modulates the tension and channels energy into fruitful action
- While negative stress victimizes others or perpetuates a state of victimhood, creative stress takes responsibility, avoids scapegoating and seeks to heal and to restore strength.
- While negative stress is punitive and demands vindication, creative stress seeks to resolve conflict, and cultivate qualities of forgiveness and compassion.
- While negative stress feeds off inadequacy, or an inflated sense of worth, creative stress transcends the ego’s false reality and dives into soul power.