The Cultivating Peace Method: A Course on the "nuts and bolts" of Peacebuilding
with James O'Dea --STARTS FEB. 20th!
Register/Info Here You don’t have to go to Rwanda or Syria to be a peacemaker. There are opportunities for you to cultivate and spread peace right where you are.
Listen In Audio from Feb. 16 Q&A session with James on "The Nuts and Bolts of Peacebuilding"
During this course you will discover how to:
- Connect the inner and the outer – tap into your essence and act from a place of personal alignment to affect real outer change
- Become an "energy master" – the key to peacebuilding – and recognize your energy processing style
- Identify and deal with all forms of bullying
- Stand in the fire of opposing views and feel whole as well as hold space for others to do the same
- Transform fear and anger in yourself and among others into mutual trust and compassion
- Cultivate listening and dialogue to co-create a culture of peace in your family, workplace, organization or community
- Identify and heal old wounds in yourself and with loved ones, colleagues and community members
Accolades for James O'Dea's service to peacebuilding: